- About us
- Database Consultancy
- Database Administration
- Jobs & projects
+31(0) 35 369 0307Technical support+31(0) 35 369 0304Follow us:
PostgresPURE Consultancy and Support
OptimaData resells PostgresPURE and delivers consultancy, training, support and management services for the only Oracle alternative that is 100% open source! PostgresPURE is developed and sold by our partner: Splendid Data.
Working with PostgresPURE means:
- Based on PostgreSQL RDBMS, combined with complementary components regarding management, replication, back-up/recovery, job scheduling, etc.
- Component-driven architecture: components can be replaced/added in a compact and flexible manner.
Simplify your life…
- Configurate and optimise,
- manage/upgrade your corporate database environment,
- add/replace components by future-oriented and innovative alternatives.
- Its functionalities are similar to Oracle’s functionalities
- High innovation speed
- Provides organisations with the possibility to standardise
- A CPU(socket)-based price (i.e., not based on cores or vCPUs)
- 24/7 SLA-based technical support
- Release management
- No ‘vendor lock-in’!
Advantages of PostgresPURE:
- No ‘vendor lock-in’, but 100% open source
- Automated installation
- No worries about maintenance, updates, version checks, and release management
- Components can be replaced and expanded
- Available for many Linux versions, such as SUSE, RHEL, etc.
- Suitable for the Cloud
- Substantial TCO-savings
- CPU(socket)-based prices instead of core/vCPU-based prices
- The way to go for standardisation, now and in the future.
Would you like to know more about PostgresPURE or would you like to ask for an offer (no charge)? Are you already using PostgresPURE and would you like to know more about training options? Take a look at the window on the right for our services regarding PostgresPURE.
Click on the buttons below to view our services regarding PostgresPURE. Would you like to know more about PostgresPURE or would you like to ask for an offer (no charge)? Are you already using PostgresPURE and would you like to know more about training options?