6 and 7 November - New York
2Q PGConf is dedicated to exchanging knowledge about the world’s most advanced open source database: PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system with a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness. It runs on all major operating systems and is suitable for enterprise use.
OptimaData, as the only Multi-platform open source Consultancy & Service provider in the Netherlands, is at this big event!
The current and future needs to store, access, and manage data can be challenging as the world of technology constantly evolving and progressing. 2Q PGConf provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and learn more about PostgreSQL from world-class experts talking about both recent achievements and the exciting developments coming in the future.
We will be hosting speakers giving dynamic presentations, case studies, and talks on the following topics:
- PostgreSQL 10
- PostgreSQL 11 – What’s in store for the future of PostgreSQL?
- Deployment and Administration of large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering and/or High Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
Want to join? Register here
Op de hoogte blijven?